- Nevis Laboratories Astrophysics Group A facility for experimental physics research.
- The Liquid Xenon Compton Telescope for MeV Gamma-Ray Astrophysics A balloon-borne experiment utilizing a liquid xenon time projection chamber to image gamma-ray emission from cosmic sources.
- Center for Backyard Astrophysics A global network of small telescopes dedicated to photometry of cataclysmic variables.
- XENON Dark Matter Search A detector at the Gran Sasso National Laboratory tasked with the detection of dark matter.
- Columbia Experimental Gravity Group Investigations into the nature of gravity through experiment and observation.
- Alpaca A novel telescope with uniquely-powerful capabilities, designed to scan a long strip of sky every night, to detect transiets, a billion galaxies, quasars and stars.