- Nevis Laboratories Astrophysics Group A facility for experimental physics research.
- Rubin Observatory Legacy Survey of Space and Time (LSST) Opening a window of discovery on the dynamic universe.
- The Liquid Xenon Compton Telescope for MeV Gamma-Ray Astrophysics A balloon-borne experiment utilizing a liquid xenon time projection chamber to image gamma-ray emission from cosmic sources.
- Center for Backyard Astrophysics A global network of small telescopes dedicated to photometry of cataclysmic variables.
- XENON Dark Matter Search A detector at the Gran Sasso National Laboratory tasked with the detection of dark matter.
- VERITAS Collaboration The most sensitive instrument for detecting TeV gamma rays in the Northern Hemisphere.